Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care
...and many more!
400 W Jericho Turnpike
Huntington, NY 11743
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
Chiropractic is much more than a means to relieving pain
At West Hills Chiropractic Pain Center, our goal is to help you achieve and maintain optimal health through natural chiropractic care. We determine the cause of your symptoms and relieve your pain with gentle, effective, drug-free and evidence-based practices.
what is chiropractic?
According to The Association of Chiropractic Colleges, "Chiropractic is a health care discipline which emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs and surgery. The practice of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health.
One premise of chiropractic is that when the flow of nerve impulses to parts of the body is hindered, illness, pain, numbness, weakness and tingling can result. Causes of these 'pinched nerves' include herniated, bulging and degenerated discs as well as spinal misalignments (subluxations) and muscle tightness. Chiropractic manipulation helps remove this interference and restores normal nerve flow to the musculoskeletal system.
the benefits of chiropractic care
Short-term and regular chiropractic care have a number of benefits including:
- Spinal and extremity pain relief
- Headache relief
- Decreased stiffness and muscular spasms
- Arthritic joint pain relief
- Increased joint health
- Increased performance and energy
- Increased sense of well being and relaxation
- Increased balance and coordination
- Reduced degeneration and risk of injury
- Enhanced tissue healing
- >Decreased tissue inflammation
- We invite you to schedule an appointment with us to discuss if you can benefit from our care. We are a preferred provider for most insurance plans and bill your insurance company directly. We treat worker's compensation and motor vehicle accident injuries such as whiplash.